Monday, May 22, 2006

ACT.421 - LET GO .

i had a real bad day . my fucking agent freaking yelled at me for aeons about my newly cut hair . Frankly speaking , i think it's great and nice . But a mother fucker disagrees .

i'm getting out of the modelling scene . for good . i rather earn my pay , slowly and thru low paying wages , then do modelling . and pls , BUG OFF .

Stop interfering with my personal life , my love life , my private space , my everything .

Why was i so fucking dumb to agree to join the competition .

who i wanna date , who i wanna see , who i wanna woo , who i wanna flirt , who i wanna play , is it ur business ?

IF I PLAY GIRLS , what can u do ?

IF I WANNA WOO THAT GIRL , what can u do ?

IF I LOVE THAT GIRL , what can u do ? turn me into gay like u ?


fuck off , mother fucker .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home