Thursday, April 12, 2007

ACT.522 - borned as an elite.

sigh . sometimes i just wished i was borned an elite / talent. From what i know , i'm nowhere near smart , hardworking , handsome and talented . It could be the genetical stuff . But no , i just wonder why am i like that . Could i be just a little smarter ? Or give me some talent that's pretty useful ?

My good buddy Sin Wee may be leaving for Ireland and once she returns , she's a doctor. The other girls are in uni already , while i'm everyday here in starhub , " Hi , This is Ben from Starhub. How may I assist you ? " . what the hell , seriously.

First thing , i'm a puppy for customers in starhub. next thing , i'm a tiny fry there in the whole circle of employees. Next , i earn so so little compared to others ( esp girls my age ) .

weird thing is , my BRO is a talent. I'm not. IT'S NOT FAIR ! He's smart , creative . I'm not. Where did he get his genes or stuff from ?

I seriously think i could end up opening a MAMA shop somewhere in the streets of Singapore . How's that for being an Entreprenuer.

sighhhhhh . guys still gotta waste time on NS.

and also , Gi Kian and I have been told by our team leader that a lot of complaints have been recieved about us . voice level , vulgarities , the tiny breaks taken in between . what politics man. time to be more professional in our work . all just for $6.25 / hr.

That sounds definitely dumb to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home