Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ACT.286 - how did i fall in love with u.

My life was smooth-going and peaceful before i met u. I've forgotten what love was and everything else . My heart was at zero degrees .

Then i met u , just like an angel , you brought warmth into my life . We shared moments that seemed joyful . You made my day , every single day i've spent with you . The moments we laughed , we would do stupid stuff to each other , i could remember it all .

I remember that night , when u cried in front of me . A broken heart , i so much wanted to heal that night . And i told myself , i wanna help you recover . i wanna help u gain faith . I wanted to prove .... good men still exists .

We became close , and you became the best thing that ever happened to me . And one day , you asked me : " what would you choose , rx-7 or me ? "

Every living being on this earth that knows me , knows how much i am attached to the rx-7 . my attachment to that car , is almost abnormal . But i still said ... you .

I remembered that very day , when we became suspecting each other . it was 27 july . And that day , would stay forever in my heart . Cause .. it was that day , the day that FD meant nothing no more .

I couldn't love FD anymore . i couldn't feel that FD was part of me anymore . i felt that ... i have lost him .

As we spent much time together , i didn't visit the gym like how i used to . i've lost my everything , i've let my guys down . i became a weakling . i'm sorry , gentlemen . Forgive me , for giving up once .

You changed me . a lot . If you haven't noticed , it's because we are very far apart right now .

I fell in love with you . I was willing to give up everything for you . But i regretted , giving everything in . I've lost many , lost much . I knew i told ting xian , i gave all i have to give , what is left is my life .

It was a moment to remember . The smiles and everything . You were there for me when i always needed you .

But for some reason , you left me . i couldn't stop it within my means . And i asked God why . He gave me no answer .

I cried . over and over again .

Then i cried no more . i told myself , love is shit . I can never trust love anymore . I told myself , and made myself strong , even if i have to live without feelings , i'll abide .

I laugh at myself at the end of the day . What a fool . i fallen too hard , too fast this time .

One by one , i shall erase those memories . In no time , you'll leave my mind . i won't remember you anymore .

Goodbye to you. My guardian angel ? It was all lies . lies . lies .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home