Friday, December 09, 2005

ACT.307 - Hui You Na Mo Yi tian .

dear val , i don't know how to help u , it just happens that right now , i'm not in a very good state of mind . I can't process my thoughts and all , my life's messed up. But what i told u , reflect upon it , and GET over it . Don't be too dependent on God though , i tell ya , everything is BOUT U , not God and You . get me ?

I hope you are able to get over this cause ... I think , it isn't worth being sad for someone who has never shed a tear for u . Or let me rephrase it , don be sad for a person who doesn't care bout you at all right now . That's what i tell myself for all these years .

I know it's hard . No one can deny . I took time to get over her and God really played me out . But i managed a counterattack in time . If not , i would have been dead .

I can tell u honestly , my heart is still broken , and it will always be . But i'm living my life well , very well . i have my family , my buddies , may anne and every beautiful thing out there with me . you get me ?

I'm sorry i won't able to help much this time . My life is really in a perfect storm right now , that i can't sort out my thoughts , and let my heart and mind guide me in this path of journey right now.

Time is running out , and i'm losing every second right now . Sometimes , i really wish to depend on someone , but i can't . I have only myself to rely upon . It's sad .

Take care my friend . Lead your life the way you want it to be . Live life without him , cause you are doing just great without him ;)

i'm sorry for all my friends esp lian hua dang , if i neglected you guys . I miss you guys very much so , but i can't dig out the perfect time to catch up with all of you . I really want to ask God for more than 24hrs in a day , but it's impossible . Sorry , not that you guys ain't impt in my life , you guys are part of my life .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home