ACT.396 - the lowest point .
i'm feeling terrible today . for some reasons .
Yeah , i finally booked my License test date . and congrats to Alex who passed it!
I suddenly felt that i'm like so stupid lately . It's been quite a while since i drove , so i had a lesson today . And Boy did i got lots of scoldings . I almost flared at my instructor . What a bad day . I've failed to watch out for incoming traffic or even look out for stuff . and where the heck did my instructor GET A MITSUBISHI LANCER ???!!! where is the Vios ? OH MY GOD , i can't actually believe i drove a MITSUBISHI . i've betrayed myself , ARRRGGGGGHHHH!!
haha , get this fact right , i hate all mitsubishis on earth .
school's starting in a week , guess i'll be busy with work , and i hope i get more social life instead of staying at home and gaming . which totally sucks of course .
I missed school ! haha .
I thought about it , i think i won't wanna drive a bike next time . Was intending to do that for my uni days and working life . But take a look at me , blur blur , when tired sure can doze off , i'll probably get myself killed. =(
June Race is 2 and a half mths away . But i'm starting to have doubts within myself.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Previous Posts
- ACT.395 - where'd you go.i've never felt before ho...
- ACT.394 - HOLLY CRAP . guess what . IT's the LAST ...
- ACT.393 - i don't know anymore.Training camp is ov...
- ACT.392 - unexpected . my aunt is down with cancer...
- ACT.391 - i hate CATS part 2.i might be up for mur...
- ACT.390 - mr. vain . just went to do my hair with...
- ACT.389 - the devil within. holly crap , i've got ...
- ACT.388 - good life , bad life. Well , i've had on...
- ACT.387 - a rather difficult complex.i just caluca...
- ACT.386 - I HATE CATS .cats are such ungrateful pu...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home