ACT.528 - i'm so fucked.
oh my . i have no words to describe my feelings now. From what i know , most of my sec sch buddy friends was accepted by NTU. And most of them have much higher GPA than me. I'm only 3.171. And year 2 onwards , i really studied and gave what i could. ( please minus the part about me sleeping in class everytime because dragonboat and gym sessions really tire me out plus , how can i listen to some lecturer that has no passion in teaching as well. whoever that doesn't excite me , makes me sleep. )
and guess what , i landed the max GPA was 3.4 ( attachment was a 4 but don't count that ). I did my projects with all i could , spend late nights with my classmates researching and putting up the entire thing. I guess we gave our best. and I studied and studied , try to store ALL that information into my tiny weeny damned brain , drank all the brain supplements i could get ( that includes Chicken Essence , Berocca , Red Bull , Coffee ) and memorised what i could.
and my max was 12 pages of short notes . anything more than that , what is memorised is lost easily. I'm like a 10gb hard drive compared to anyone out there. plus , with lousy memory RAM so i do not accept storing of data fast as well.
well , now i'm purely a loser. I din think that my cca helped me a lot in grabbing a position in the universities. and i also know , I can't study well also . Look at me , my o level sucks compared to everyone. I never studied well . only during the primary school , i was a freak and only studied under my mum's instructions and always managed to be first 10 in class. And in sec sch , i got myself screwed and had no determination to study at all .
Now in poly , i screwed up my first year and only managed to get back some from year 2 onwards. It was too late , i guess i already ended my last final major school in my life.
Everytime i become paranoid and blame my fucking parents for who i am - the genes. But i don't think i should blame anybody but myself. i blasted my own chances , everytime.
what i wanna know now , whether does all this paper qualification matter in the end.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Previous Posts
- ACT.527 - so hard to let you go. i've been reporti...
- ACT.526 - that weird thing called chemistry.someth...
- ACT.525 - making way. I came to a decision on a tr...
- ACT. 524 - bored ! today is a borrrinnng day. the...
- ACT.523 - sophisticated within. working has been f...
- ACT.522 - borned as an elite. sigh . sometimes i ...
- ACT.521 - the little things in life. i'm happy for...
- ACT.520 - quit playing games with my heart. the pa...
- ACT.519 - Bring me way back into the 80s. i caught...
- ACT.518 - smileeeee . i went out with the dragonbo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home