Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ACT.533 - big wide smile. =)


yes , i've got my pay today and it's the biggest pay slip every in my life ! haha . but upcoming payslips are gonna suck because i'm not selling . The promotions sucks anyway , SINGTEL ROCKS !


so i got a rip-off deal from the forums and pampered myself with a new lcd monitor from LG !
Isn't it a beauty ? Haha , and there's this red light lamp below to make it look more classy and things like that. I got it from a guy who won it from a lucky draw in school ( i suppose NUS ? he's got that NUS look ) $360 bucks instead of retail price of $459. those bloody bastards in the forums were expecting bigger rip offs with price bids of $300 - $340 . I paid the highest but still , i'm quite content with the price tag. Still a rip off ! :)
Anyway , time to use the $$$ from salary to buy research materials. Gonna get this donald trump book but it's priced at $44.50 est. The guys at borders really know how to earn eh ? I don't suppose Donald Trump would expect his book to be in the top 10 list and expect retailers to sell it off at such a pricey tag. haha.
gotta go , and it's wen zhong birthday this sat. I almost forgot !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home