i drive myself crazy .. thinking of u .
"Lying in your armsSo close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad
Where was my head..
Where was my heart..
Now I cry alone in the dark...
I lay awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do...
I was such a fool
I couldn't see it
Just how good you were to me...
You confessed your love and Undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free...
And now I'm left
With all this pain
I’ve only got myself to blame...
Why...didn't I know it
How much I love you baby
Why...couldn't i show it
If I had only told you...
When I had the chance...
Oh I had the chance..
I drive myself crazy , thinking of u .. "
- I drive myself crazy , N Sync
i'm feeling a little depressed right now , won't say why ..
Been played over and over again .. i wonder when will this stop , and i'm getting very sick of it .
What's wrong with me ? or what's wrong with my fate , or what's wrong with my destiny ? am i supposed to recieve tests from Heaven all my life , and live a no purposed life ? guess u guys don't know what i'm saying ..
well , i have so much to say but .. no one's here for me to share my downs .. share my joy .. a one man world ..
i always wish , to start a new life , to start all over again , to be the man i once was , to lead the happy life i once had ...
i always tell myself , to believe . To believe in my heart . to believe in myself . But this man is no normal man , no matter how hard he tries .. no matter how much he looks on the bright side , everything takes him down .. my fate ? against all odds ..
lost my best friend , lost my good friends , i have just become a image , everyone who sees everyday , says hi and bye to , i never become part of their hearts ..
well , i always tell my friends " come on , you're still young , just 17 , there's so much going for u in life .. u can't give up on love or life .. "
i'm the one whose telling people these .. while i myself can't do it ..
Maybe it;s only today that i feel so weird .. i've gotta tell myself that tomorrow is always a better day ..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home