Lan Tian .
Another day of dragonboat ... Well , just wanna tell DB guys , to keep our hopes high .. never give up . This wasn't a easy week for us at all .Well .. my right arm is a little loose now ... hope it doesn't break off .. haha .. LAME ! but i hope i don't further damage it when i sleep .. u know .. i sleep in all kinds of awkward positions ...
i'm trying my best to keep my morale high ... i missed my friends . My NCc friends . When we'll march in the rain ... where we'll sing out hearts out . When we shed sweat , blood together . When we risked our lives in adventure . i missed everyone . if only i could turn back time , prevent mistakes ..
I finally woke up from my dreams .. the fantasies . i guessed .. something that can never be yours .. will never be yours . I have come to a point that i understood this now . U don't need to change yourself for others if they don't appreciate u . Be yourself , be true to yourself . I'll never think about giving up my passion or dreams for girls anymore . I shall not lie to myself anymore . I will not lose my spirit and soul again .
I almost forgot to watch " searchin' for my polestar " .. luckily my bro chased me off the computer .. Yet another great episode ! I haven't catch any jap shows lately .. except for Jap Animes like "dear boys " which i'm watching now lately ... sianx mah .. nothing to do ..
I really admire ( in the show ) the bond that this group of friends share . No matter how busy you are , no matter what happens to each other , they'll be there for each other . No matter what .
Hope to feel warmth once again in my life . It has been a pretty long and cold journey . time for a change .
"Never give up , even though you can't see that Ray of hope ."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home