Unspoken .
Raining so heavily now .. won't know maybe DB cancelled ...Dragonboat's been occupying my life for quite some time ... I don't have time to do the Gift for christmas Charity dance thingy ... and i have to get it done . If i go for DB and get this done , i totally have no time to breathe at all for myself .. i've burnt my own holiday . I really wanna relax after the race .. i don't wanna have anything else ...
Dragonboat brought new meaning into my life . Seriously it did . i won't let go of it .
i'm so tired . i really need a long long break . I still have to go back to NCC in a while . I have to rush the dance thingy . i have to train for the race . ... This is insanity . it's like as if i have super huge brain or many arms to do many stuff ... oh well .. i guess i didn't handle my life well ..
well , at least today , i didn't game that much . I spent some time watching Vcds , MVP qing REn and Dear boys . and i realised ... i missed basketball . Basketball was part of my soul ... and i can't believe i let it go . I have disgraced the meaning of basketball . oh well ... i just wish for more time .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home