Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Stupid mistake .

May Anne's once again is my friend again .. i guessed i have forgiven after all this time now... she has changed i guess ..

now .. she's going through a big obstacle .. same thing . Forgetting the one she loves ... i don't really know what to say to her .. cause i have many burdens as well .. my breathing space is limited ...

I'm not in a good state of mind either ...

I started thinking back .. how dumb my mindset was the other time . I told myself last time .. i reached out my hand for you to save u ... but u slapped it away .. i should have stayed on ! Never draw back my hand .. cause one is never hopeless until u give him or her up urself ...

If it wasn't for me .. someone who could have rescued her ... she wouldn't be in this state ...

I broke my promise to her too ... what a jerk . I ain't a perfect man after all .
What was i thinking ...

I guessed .. i was afraid then . Cause i met up with Him . and in order to avoid this HIM .. i didn't wanna talk , sms , or even know u . I was afraid to lose this battle with him . So i let you go . I was selfish then .. i only cared bout my own life ...

i'm a lost man . i'm still drifting in a boat ... drifting with the tides of fate ... i live as each day pass by .

Oh well .. gotta pick myself up . Race is coming and i can't let anything else affect me . I have got to focus , Believe . I can't let my team down .

anyway .. Ming Tian hui gen hao ... that's what i always tell myself and my friends ... gotta go .. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home