ACT.537 - a big scare of my life.
I got a call from DBS today . i thought it was one of the db guys trying to play a prank on me . But no , this guy from DBS called me and told me there were several attempts of my card trying to purchase US merchandise using my debit card . So he has already cancelled my card and applied for a new one which will come by.
I just couldn't imagine if all my cash was just gone , i'll be so dead because i gotta spend quite a big sum on next month expenses .
I only used my card with SSDC lesson bookings and sometimes my friends would use as well . I have no idea how a person could have capture my information and tried to use it . It's darn scary , the internet.
so conclusion , don't get any credit cards . use pure hard cash .
Monday, May 28, 2007
Previous Posts
- ACT.536 - Aquarama 2007 just dropped by Aquarama t...
- ACT.535 - opposite of everything. she's opposite o...
- ACT.534 - WHAT THE .WHAT THE HECK ! IT'S MAY ANNE'...
- ACT.533 - big wide smile. =) yes , i've got my pay...
- ACT.532 - great titles. ok , so i've got a few dvd...
- ACT.531 - home ain't the coziest place. home is th...
- ACT.530 - the dumbest people . I read this article...
- ACT.529 - Don't miss it ! just caught Spiderman 3 ...
- ACT.528 - i'm so fucked. oh my . i have no words ...
- ACT.527 - so hard to let you go. i've been reporti...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home