Friday, January 21, 2005

ACT. 14 - Final Stop .

Well , things turned pretty fast again this time ...

This rollercoaster Train ride started more than a year ago .. And i guess it's heading for the final stop soon . Well , i ended my train ride bout half a year back , so now it's your turn . I hope this will be your final stop .

Alighting and boarding this horrific train again and again . You never seem to be able to refrain yourself to entering it again . I guess that's the power of Love as well . No one can be blamed . You can say it's Human Nature . But now it's not too late to get off . Once and for all . As long as you stand firm .

i'm not too sure whether we can be best friends once again , the odds aren't very favourable , but at least i know i'm trying . It's ok if it doesn't work out like last time ... i guess knowing the fact that i have forgiven and forgotten everything in the past , is a consoling factor to you .

Someone came into our lives and messed things up between us . I seriously think it wasn't worth it , and this incident showed both our weaknesses , how possessive i can get , how high i can expect from someone , but i have changed . I got rid of all those bad points . I learnt that i don't own every single soul on this earth . It wasn't his fault , it was everyone's fault .

I'm glad you've changed . For the better .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home