Picture of You .
"Didn't they say that I would make a mistakeDidn't they say you were going to be trouble.
People told me you were too much to take
I couldn't see it
I didn't wanna know.
I let you in and you let me down
You messed me up and you turned my life around
You left me feeling I had nowhere to go
I was alone
How was I to know that
You'd be there
When I needed somebody.
You'd be there
The only one who could help me
I had a picture of you in my mind
Never knew it could be so wrong.
Why'd it take me so long just to find
The friend that was there all along
Who'd believe that after all we've been through
I'd be able to put my trust in you
Goes to show you can forgive and forget
Looking back
I have no regrets .. "
- Picture of You , Boyzone
Reality is indeed cruel . Reality may be a monster . But life is beautiful ! Don't u guys think so ?
Heard from Mum , another guy jumped at the MRt again at Bishan .. i feel a little sad for such people .. cause they fail to see that life is very beautiful .. Why does it have to end like this .. Suicide is dreadful .
Well , do i sound better ? yeah .. thanks to my poly mates .. Eric ,Wen Zhong , ALEX ! and yuan hao ! haha .. Firdaus also ! thanks guys .. And not to forget , THE PIAK ! and sam .. MANTIS .. thanks guys ! u guys made poly so fun to be in ...
Hmm , Alex is finally attached ! haha .. happy for him , hope this girl can really bring him happiness .. now what bout the rest ? we gotta work hard also ok ? haha .. if u like someone , just open your heart .
i hope , singapore soon have another car expo ! please bring me a outstanding Nissan Skyline and not to forget .. a Efini Mazda Rx-7 ok ! HOW CAN U GUYS FORGET RX-7 ??!! i'm so angry man when car expo didn't have 3rd Gen Rx-7 ...
I realised .. maybe i should confide in my guy buddies more .. they can help me too .. Guys to Guys .. we share our real feelings ..
I've lost almost everything . But i still have my soul , my mind , my body and my heart . i still have my Buddies ! my good pals .. family ! i wanna live on .
Mum's been trying hard to talk to her 2 beloved sons .. guess maybe i should try to talk to my brother more .. but i HOPE he can cALM DOWN AT SOME TIMES ! haha .. look at ur bro here , he's always listening to u all this while ! hey , i have my tolerance also k ?
I'm so glad my family went thru so much , and we are still together .. can't imagine if things fell apart ..
actually , if time can stay still , i would like to be where i am today , everyday . i don't wanna lose anybody , including my grandparents . Everyone's so dear to me .. Reality is indeed cruel !
Final Fantasy .. i love the song playing on my blog ! Eyes on me - Faye wong .
haha .. i really hope Squaresoft create FF8 movie .. it'll be a wonderful movie ...
i've thought of writing to Japan .. to get them to create FF8 as a movie .. haha .. but like how do i get about doing it ?
Final fantasy ... Changed my life .. Can't believe it right guys ? really it did... that's why i love it .. Taught me so much meaning of life .. People see as a game .. i see it as a key in my life ..
well , maybe i'm so free today , that's why i blog so much .. haha .. going for hair cut soon le ! don't know whether wanna change hair style .. so sian of my current one ...
and Samy , i just wanna tell u ,i didn't take it to heart .. i understand , that sometimes , people can lose it , or say things that they don't really mean .. But in life , what u have said , it's just like water , it cannot be collected back , but i make it in a way that u can take it back ...
Haha , i really hope i can buy a dog soon .. either a small puppy .. or a real big one .. i want it to be my companion .. to play with me .. Run with me .. dogs are such beautiful creatures .. i hope Mum can really respect me .. and give me a chance to rear a dog ..
woo hoo , me going back to NCC ! hope i can find time for myself also ...
said so much today , later tml don't know what to blog le .. haha .. tomorrow , OC And S&W ... Basketball !! Fly tomorrow !
* Friends ! Love ! will bring you through the time compression world - Laguna Loire

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home